Did you Know? …
The Industry Standard for Field Navigation and Routing Logistics is …. who?
If there is one, what are the parts needed to win this title? …
- *** which parts of the industry need to be won over?
- *** head office? how do they distribute the information?
- *** branch offices need to follow up with bids and subsequently dispatching
- *** the vehicle operators need to navigate with paper maps or GPS units or smartphones but
- *** all the roads need to be there … Google just doesn’t work most of the time so they’re out
- So … who has:
- *** all the facilities
- *** all the compressores
- *** all the actual surface locations of the wellsites
- *** all the township locations (LSD) and Petroleum Natural gas Grid (PNG)
- *** ALL the roads that connect to these locations
- *** most importantly their own routing tool to route there
- … on a GPS
- … on a PC
- … on a smartphone
- … in asset tracking software
- … in their own software
- … in your software?
Well, you can look high and low but you will not find any other system as connected to the needs of field navigation as Patch Map … so there is only one system that contains all the parts necessary to satisfy all the requirements to be considered the Industry Standard Navigation Tool for the Oil and Gas Industry … and that is PatchMap!